Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Epileptics beware

... Epileptics beware, Einstein is here. That's the rhyme this entry needed but no readers wanted. I call this drawing Einstein at a Rave.



It's drawn using Promarker... Uh, markers, and highlighter markers. Interestingly, I couldn't make it blink faster than this. I had diminishing returns when the loop got shorter than 20ms. I can't even be sure how quickly it's flashing right now, I only know that I wanted it to go faster.

I called this a drawing before, but that's not really what it is. Because it's different on paper, right? It doesn't flash. On paper, it's just Einstein in weird colours. Einstein at a Rave ceases to exist as soon as you close the browser. A precarious existence.

I'm going to stop writing this entry now - at this point, you probably want to scroll away from Einstein anyway. Flashing lights and colours are interesting, but can be a tad distressing when you can't avoid them. The clock is 03:15, which is cause for distress.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, what an interesting entry. I do like mr. Ravestein though xD
    I'm also glad that you're not quite as lazy as me, which means you actually made a new post :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to do something different once in a while. Just to ignite some sort of writing spark, and then roll onwards on that feeling. I think what this blog needs in order to survive is for me to open up a bit more, write just whatever comes to mind. I make it sound so easy now, but I think the reality of this will be much more difficult.

      Delete

Feel free to speak your mind!

It's also always more fun if you leave some way for us to identify you.